Raoul "Rhyle" Arugay
Vocalist/NVOYZ member
21 years old
Twitter: @RhyleArugay 

I'm Raoul Arugay but my friends and supporters used to call me "Rhyle". I'm an artist and one of the member of the newest Male Boy Group 'NVOYZ'. I was born and raised in Tuguegarao City, and the youngest of among four.

When I was growing up, it was clear to me that Music is my passion that's why after graduating from college with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management and Tourism, I decided to go to Manila. "Ang excuse ko noon ay makahanap ng trabaho. Pero ang totoo, gusto ko talagang i-pursue ang pagkanta."

Being a bachelor

For me, a bachelor is a single man who is ready to enter into a lifetime relationship. He is someone who is ready to take the responsibility of a full grown man as provider and protector. 

My passion

Speaking of passion, being part of a boy band is my childhood dream. And being part of NVOYZ makes this dream a reality. Performing is my passion ever since that's why I have the confidence to join auditions and harness my skills through workshops. 

"Yung parents ko, kahit malayo kami, alam naman nila na artist ako. Actually wala na silang nagawa. Ako lang naman yung mapilit." Especially when they first saw me on tv. My mom told me: "Hindi mo sinabi na magaling ka pala". (hehe) I don't need to tell it to them but after hearing this, I know that my family is so proud of me.

"I'm a man who loves music and made music as everything. Music has been a big part of my life and I know it will always be. "

My inspiration

My dad is a singer but he chose to be a father to us first. "Tinutuloy ko lang yung nagawa sana ng dad ko. Eto yung para sa kanya". 

My dad never fails to amaze me. He is very responsible. Even though he have his dreams, he still chose us above all. That's that reason why at the moment, I don't want to commit myself to anyone until I'm ready. I always look at my dad as my role model.


Independence

Living in the southern part of the country is really different compared to living in the city. My first few months in Manila is a real shock for me. But now it's a matter of getting use to it. "Eto yung pinili ko buhay kaya kailangan kong panindigan".

I know that I'm an independent person. My family and friends also know that. Although at times I seek the opinions from other people. We need that so we can make sound decision especially on things that matters. 

Though I'm an independent person, it's not an excuse for me to forget about my family. I see to it that we stay connected. "Nagtatawagan pa rin kami every now and then. It wouldn't last a week na hindi kami nakakapag-usap."


Good things and bad things they say about me


I look at things in the positive side. Yes, I'm a positive person and because of this attitude, my friends consider me as a good adviser. "Tingin nga sa akin ng ibang tao ay sobrang babaw lang ng kaligayahan ko. Madalas akala nila wala akong problema". But sometimes this is the same attitude that they dislike about me because they don't know when is the time when I already have problems.  As for myself, if I know that I can handle the situation, I carry the load all by myself. I'd better laugh at it than cry about it. That's me. Maybe this is the product of being a person with a positive outlook in life.

My weaknesses

Of course, I also have weak points. But for me, it's not about how big or small it is. It's a matter of how you handle it. In life, you just have to deal with the good, the bad (and the ugly). You could use them in whatever you want to and as for myself, I use them as fuel to take me to where I am today. Sometimes, people may judge you and hate you for being who you are, but we must look it in a positive way. As long as you're happy with what you see when you look at the mirror, it will all be cool.

Financial Freedom

In the first place, I'm the one who decided to go here in Manila and search for my luck as an artist. There are times that I also struggle financially but I know that I am blessed with good friends whom I can lean on.
Financial freedom is very important in my opinion. "Hindi araw-araw pasko. Merong time na sobrang wala na. Hindi porket may gusto ka bibilhin mo kaagad." It's necessary that you know your limitations and you must also consider the future. 

My plans for the future

There's a lot to take in each day and it is an opportunity for me to know more because I have bigger dreams. Just like everyone else, my goal is to be a successful person . Successful by being established in whatever career I have now or is coming in the future. But of course, I always prepare for my plan B. Having a college diploma is also an advantage for me. 


If you have the chance to step up, why not. You just can't give up on your dreams because sometimes, that's all you have and that's all you've got. You may or can't got far enough but you can always dream. 











Labels:

3 Responses so far.

  1. wow same pala tayo ng course hehe

  2. nakakatouch naman ung mga bagay ng shinare mo dito..
    nakaka amaze kc, my lalaki pa palang gaya mo ang ganyan ung pananaw sa buhay.. all i can say is, GOODLUCK... sa lahat ng plano mo sa buhay.. and as an artist, u better know ur priority in life first... not just for your self.. also for your family.. :)) aja!!
    and i will support u ... hanggang kaya ko :))


    +avie

  3. ikaw namn yan tlaga,and that is ur dream..kya vow ako sayo.sobra kang DETERMINADO............=)jheff atienza

Post a Comment